Full-time position working in Ardaman’s Bartow office. Responsibilities include typing reports and proposals, copying, collating and binding reports, data entry, filing, incoming/outgoing mail, and other administrative tasks. Previous experience working in an engineering, architectural, or construction office is preferred.
- Minimum of three (3) years secretarial experience
- Type 50+ wpm proficiently and accurately
- Type technical reports and proposals using specific terminology, ensuring correct punctuation, grammar and format
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Willing to learn and use daily, customized reporting software
- Must be very organized
- Ability to multi-task
- Friendly phone voice
- Have personal transportation
We offer a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, paid time off, 401(k) with company match, and much more.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value workplace diversity. We invite resumes from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities. Ardaman is a wholly owned subsidiary of Tetra Tech, who is a VEVRAA federal contractor and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions. Ardaman is a Drug Free Workplace