Temporary part-time position working variable hours in Ardaman’s Bartow office. Responsibilities include answering phones, filing, data entry, incoming/outgoing mail, typing reports and proposals, copying, collating and binding reports and other administrative tasks. Previous experience working in an engineering, architectural, or construction office is preferred.
• Excellent phone skills and a friendly phone voice
• Ability to answer multiple phone lines
• One (1) year secretarial experience preferred
• Type 50+ wpm proficiently and accurately
• Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
• Willing to learn and use daily, customized reporting software
• Basic accounting skills and knowledge
• Must be very organized
• Ability to multi-task
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value workplace diversity. We invite resumes from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities. Ardaman is a wholly owned subsidiary of Tetra Tech, who is a VEVRAA federal contractor and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions. Ardaman is a Drug Free Workplace.