GEOTECHNICAL LABORATORY TECHNICIAN
Performs a series of preparatory processes and tests on samples of soil, rock, concrete, and various other materials following established guidelines. Also, as needed, responsible for field sampling and testing of concrete and soils at construction sites. There will be occasional night and weekend work.
• At least 18 years old
• Five years’ experience in Construction Material Testing in laboratory (soil, aggregate and concrete)
CTQP: Concrete Lab Tech, Aggregate Testing Tech, Aggregate Base Testing Tech, LBR Tech, Qualified Sampler Tech
ACI: Concrete Strength Tech, Aggregate Testing Tech, Aggregate Base Testing Tech, Concrete Lab Testing Tech
ACI Concrete Field Grade I a plus
CTQP Earthwork 1 and 2 a plus
Radiation Safety - Nuclear Density Gauge training a plus
• Able to lift, carry, push, and pull equipment weighing up to 50 lbs.
• Able to perform mathematical calculations and write field reports
• Able to work weekends and extended hours as needed
• Able to walk up and down slopes and on uneven terrain
• Able to work outdoors in the heat for up to 8-12 hours per day
• Excellent driving record within company standards
• Must be able to pass background screening requirements including criminal history, motor vehicle check, drug testing, physical, etc.
We offer a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental, vision, life, time off with pay, 401(k) with company match, etc.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value workplace diversity. We invite resumes from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities. Ardaman is a wholly owned subsidiary of Tetra Tech, who is a VEVRAA federal contractor and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions. Ardaman is a Drug Free Workplace.