Full time position working out of Ardaman’s Tallahassee, FL office. Responsible for concrete testing, nuclear density gauge soil density testing, and miscellaneous field and laboratory testing. The starting pay rate is $11 to $15 per hour depending on applicable experience. This position is open to entry level and experienced candidates. Company pays for required training and certifications.
• One year related engineering and/or or construction experience preferred
• CMT testing experience preferred
• ACI and FDOT certifications preferred or able to obtain
• Nuclear Density Gauge training preferred or able to obtain
• Able to work weekends and extended hours, when required
• Travel may be required to work at remote sites in Florida
• Able to walk up and down slopes and on uneven terrain
• Able to lift and carry equipment weighing up to 50 lbs
• Excellent driving record within company standards
• Pass company background checks including drug screen
We offer a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental, vision, life, time off with pay, 401(k) with company match, etc.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value workplace diversity. We invite resumes from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities. Ardaman is a wholly owned subsidiary of Tetra Tech, who is a VEVRAA federal contractor and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions. Ardaman is a Drug Free Workplace.