FIELD TECHNICIAN - ENTRY LEVEL
Entry level full-time position available at our West Palm Beach, FL office. Responsible for soil and concrete, and miscellaneous field and laboratory testing.
- At least 18 years old
- The ability to walk up and down slopes and on uneven terrain
- The ability to work outdoors in the heat for up to 10-12 hours per day
- The ability to lift and carry equipment weighing up to 50 lbs
- The ability to perform mathematical calculations
- The ability to work weekends and extended hours as needed
- The ability to travel and work at remote sites as needed
- Excellent driving record within company standards
- Must be able to pass background screening requirements including criminal history, motor vehicle check, drug testing, etc.
- Local candidates only; no relocation.
We offer a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, paid time off, 401(k) with company match, and much more.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value workplace diversity. We invite resumes from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities. Ardaman is a wholly owned subsidiary of Tetra Tech, who is a VEVRAA federal contractor and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions. Ardaman is a Drug Free Workplace.