This an entry level position for a full-time employee interested in pursuing a career in construction materials testing. Work includes preparatory processes and tests on samples of soil, rock, concrete, asphalt, and various other materials following established guidelines. Paid training including industry certifications will be provided.
- At least 18 years old
- The ability to lift and carry equipment weighing up to 50 lbs.
- The ability to perform mathematical calculations
- The ability to work weekends and extended hours as needed
- Must be able to pass background screening requirements including criminal history, drug testing, etc.
- Local candidates only; no relocation.
We offer a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, paid time off, 401(k) with company match, and much more.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value workplace diversity. We invite resumes from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities. Ardaman is a wholly owned subsidiary of Tetra Tech, who is a VEVRAA federal contractor and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions. Ardaman is a Drug Free Workplace.