Entry level to senior level full-time positions working out of Ardaman’s Tampa, FL office. Primarily responsible for testing and inspection at various construction sites and in the construction materials testing laboratory. Construction materials testing certifications and/or the ability to obtain certifications is desired. Training provided.
• At least 18 years old
• The ability to walk up and down slopes and on uneven terrain
• The ability to work outdoors in the heat for up to 10-12 hours per day
• The ability to lift and carry equipment weighing up to 50 lbs
• The ability to perform mathematical calculations
• The ability to work weekends and extended hours, as needed
• Excellent driving record within company standards
• Must be able to pass background screening requirements including criminal history, motor vehicle check, drug testing and physical exam
We offer a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental, vision, life, time off with pay, 401(k) with company match, etc. Company vehicle provided for field positions.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value workplace diversity. We invite resumes from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities. Ardaman is a wholly owned subsidiary of Tetra Tech, who is a VEVRAA federal contractor and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions. Ardaman is a Drug Free Workplace.