ENGINEERING TECHNICIAN – SARASOTA, FLORIDA
Full-time position primarily responsible for soil and concrete testing at various construction sites throughout Southwest Florida. Also assist in construction materials testing laboratory. Prior construction experience and familiarity with reading and interpreting construction plans helpful, but not required. On the job training and Company vehicle provided. Experienced construction materials testing technicians are also encouraged to apply. There will be occasional night and weekend work. The pay rate for this position is $14 - $19 per hour depending on experience. We offer a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, paid time off, 401(k) with company match, and much more.
• High School diploma or equivalent
• At least 18 years old
• Ability to work outdoors
• Ability to lift and carry equipment weighing up to 50 lbs
• Ability to perform basic math
• Availability to work weekends and extended hours, as needed
• Acceptable driving record within Company standards
• Must be able to pass background screening requirements including criminal history, driver’s license check, drug testing and physical exam
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value workplace diversity. We invite resumes from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities. Ardaman is a wholly owned subsidiary of Tetra Tech, who is a VEVRAA federal contractor and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions. Ardaman is a Drug Free Workplace.