Full-time position working out of Ardaman’s Fort Myers, FL office. Perform soil test borings with mud-rotary and auger drilling equipment, obtain accurate logs and soil samples for laboratory analysis and engineering evaluations. Work is outdoors in all weather conditions. The work is generally physically demanding.
• Safety conscience in all aspects of work
• Operate equipment such as rotary drill and auger drill
• Supervise drilling assistant and other personnel at the drill site
• Keep accurate and detailed records
• Prepare field boring logs and package soil samples
• Classify soils in the field
• Measure test boring locations
• Obtain drilling core samples
• Maintain drill rig equipment
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Geotechnical drilling experience
• Class A or B CDL license
• Mechanical skills
• Excellent driving record within company standards
• Ability to read and interpret architectural and engineering site plans
• Ability to pass a DOT physical
• Must pass company background checks including drug screen
• Local candidates preferred; no relocation.
We offer a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, paid time off, 401(k) with company match, and much more.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value workplace diversity. We invite resumes from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities. Ardaman is a wholly owned subsidiary of Tetra Tech, who is a VEVRAA federal contractor and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions. Ardaman is a Drug Free Workplace.