Full-time position working out of Ardaman’s Sarasota, FL office. Operate geotechnical drill rig performing soil test borings with mud-rotary and auger drilling equipment. Assisted by drill helper and reports to crew chief. Work is outdoors in all weather conditions as long as it is safe to do so. Experience preferred but will train a candidate with mechanical experience.
- Safety conscience in all aspects of work
- Operate equipment such as rotary drill and auger drill
- Maintain drill rig equipment
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Class A or B CDL license a plus
- Mechanical skills preferred
- Excellent driving record within company standards
- Ability to pass a DOT physical
- Must pass company background checks including drug screen
We offer a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, paid time off, 401(k) with company match, and much more.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value workplace diversity. We invite resumes from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities. Ardaman is a wholly owned subsidiary of Tetra Tech, who is a VEVRAA federal contractor and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions. Ardaman is a Drug Free Workplace.