Drill Crew Chief
Lead crew and operate drilling rig to perform soil test borings and obtain accurate logs and soil samples for laboratory analysis and engineering evaluations. Work is outdoors in all weather conditions. The work is generally physically demanding. The work is generally in South Louisiana but on occasion, projects could be located throughout the state as well as in Mississippi.
• Knowledge in rotary wash drilling in soils ranging from heavy clays to sands and gravels
• Experience in geotechnical sampling procedures
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience, preferably operating top drive drilling rigs (Ardco K-1000, CME or similar)
• Experience and mechanical skills in equipment maintenance and repairs
• Class A or B CDL license is preferred
• Must be able to travel
• Must be willing to work out of town and weekends
• Must pass company background checks including drug screen
• Must have an excellent driving record within company standards
We offer a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, paid time off, 401(k) with company match, and much more.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value workplace diversity. We invite resumes from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities. Ardaman is a wholly owned subsidiary of Tetra Tech, who is a VEVRAA federal contractor and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions. Ardaman is a Drug Free Workplace.