DRILL CREW CHIEF – POSITION BASED IN BARTOW, FLORIDA
Perform soil test borings with mud-rotary and auger drilling equipment, obtain accurate logs and soil samples for laboratory analysis and engineering evaluations. Work is outdoors in all weather conditions. The work is generally physically demanding.
• Maintain drill rig equipment
• Supervise drilling assistant and other personnel at the drill site
• Keep accurate and detailed records
• Prepare field boring logs and package soil samples
• Classify soils in the field
• Measure test boring locations
• Obtain drilling core samples
• Operate equipment such as rotary drill and auger drill
• Perform other duties as assigned
Geotechnical drilling experience
Ability to obtain a valid CDL license
Excellent driving record within company standards
Ability to read and interpret architectural and engineering site plans
Ability to pass a DOT physical
Local candidates preferred; no relocation
We offer a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental, vision, life, time off with pay, 401(k) with company match, etc.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value workplace diversity. We invite resumes from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities. Ardaman is a wholly owned subsidiary of Tetra Tech, who is a VEVRAA federal contractor and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions. Ardaman is a Drug Free Workplace.