CMT LABORATORY TESTING TECHNICIAN
Full-time opportunity working in a soils and concrete testing laboratory in Orlando, Florida. Performs basic laboratory testing including but not limited to organic content, grain size analysis, compaction, permeability testing, processing of material, and compression testing of concrete specimens. Position may also require occasional field testing on an as-needed basis. Training provided. CTQP certifications preferred but not required. 5+ years’ experience preferred but not required. Pay rate depends on experience and certifications.
- FDOT/CTQP/ACI laboratory testing certifications preferred
- The ability to lift and carry equipment weighing up to 50 lbs
- The ability to perform basic mathematical calculations
- The ability to occasionally work weekends and extended hours, as needed
- Excellent driving record within company standards
- Must be able to pass background screening requirements including criminal history, motor vehicle check, drug testing, etc.
- Local candidates only; no relocation.
We offer a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, paid time off, 401(k) with company match, and much more. A sign-on bonus up to $1,000 may be available.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value workplace diversity. We invite resumes from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities. Ardaman is a wholly owned subsidiary of Tetra Tech, who is a VEVRAA federal contractor and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions. Ardaman is a Drug Free Workplace.