An opportunity is available in our Tampa office for a sharp and versatile administrator. Administrative responsibilities include: client and project setup; prepares project billing; collections; processes receivables, payables, PO’s, CO’s; updates project budgets; vendor setup; updates and distributes various reports; enters employee timesheets; coordinates HR related matters; orders office and safety supplies; and handles incoming/outgoing mail. The Branch Administrator will also have the responsibilities to answer the phones daily and make word processing edits for and prepare various engineering reports and proposals. The ideal candidate will have worked in an engineering firm and performed similar responsibilities and will either be a Florida Notary or will be able to become one.
• A minimum of one year experience with accounts receivables and payables.
• A minimum of one year experience with collections.
• A minimum of one year relevant & related billing experience preferred.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Proven record of billing accuracy and consistently meeting billing deadlines and management objectives.
• Ability to learn and become proficient with billing in an ERP accounting system.
• A record of developing constructive and cooperative working relationships with others, and maintaining them over time.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent organizational skills with high level of attention to detail.
• Excellent multi-tasking skills.
• Independent, self starter.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Florida Notary or able to become one.
We offer a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, paid time off, 401(k) with company match, and much more.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value workplace diversity. We invite resumes from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities. Ardaman is a wholly owned subsidiary of Tetra Tech, who is a VEVRAA federal contractor and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions. Ardaman is a Drug Free Workplace.