Ardaman & Associates, Inc. is one of the largest geotechnical engineering and materials testing consulting firms in the Southeastern U.S. Over our history, we have worked on more than 150,000 projects throughout the Southeast, the U.S., and worldwide. This vast list of project experience includes services for virtually every type of public and private client associated with industrial, commercial and infrastructure projects.
Ardaman has the following opportunity available:
Full-time position working in Ardaman’s Sarasota office. Responsibilities include typing reports, proposals, invoices; copying, collating and binding reports; filing; data entry; incoming/outgoing mail; and other administrative tasks. Previous experience working in an engineering, architectural, or construction office is preferred. Starting pay is $15+ an hour depending on relative experience.
We offer a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, paid time off, 401(k) with company match, and much more.
- Type 50+ wpm proficiently and accurately
- Able to type technical reports and proposals with numbers, statistics, and using specific terminology, ensuring correct punctuation, grammar and format
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Must be a quick learner and self-motivated
- Must be willing and able to learn and use daily, customized reporting software
- Must be very organized
- Must be able to multi-task
- Must have good communications skills
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value workplace diversity. We invite resumes from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities. Ardaman is a wholly owned subsidiary of Tetra Tech, who is a VEVRAA federal contractor and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions. Ardaman is a Drug Free Workplace.
- Requisition #11300001884