Infrastructure and Development:
Geotechnical and Foundation Engineering
Ardaman provides a full range of services relating to geotechnical engineering analysis, design and inspection of foundations and foundation systems. Foundation planning for structures requires appropriate data gathering, geotechnical engineering knowledge and engineering judgment.
Geotechnical engineering design has to combine the peculiarity of the structure with the variability of the subsoil upon which it rests. The foundation has to resist the forces imposed on it by both man and nature, yet it has to be economical and practical. Ardaman engineers combine a wealth of experience gained from evaluating thousands of foundations on a wide variety of subsurface conditions.
Employing a strong theoretical background, supported by state-of-the-art geotechnical exploration and testing devices, Ardaman engineers supply foundation recommendations that are practical, sound and cost effective.
Ardaman has a wealth of experience and expertise in all aspects of foundation engineering including the following:
- Shallow foundations, including analysis for settlement and bearing capacity
- Mats and post-tensioned slabs
- Deep foundations including driven piles, drilled shafts and augercast piles
- Earth retaining structures including sheet pile, bulkhead and cantilever walls
- Remediation of distressed foundations
- Evaluation of sinkholes and their effects on foundations
- Full scale load testing of foundations
- Construction inspection of all foundation types
Geotechnical and Foundation Engineering Projects
Request Our Engineering Services.
Get a fast response regarding our services.