The Tampa office was established in 1986 and is managed by Mr. Joe Amon, P.E., who is a master’s degreed civil engineer with over 33 years experience. The Tampa team has extensive experience on Florida’s West Coast projects, as diverse as small commercial structures to power plants; from residential roadways to Interstate class highways and bridges; and from small dams to major port facilities Further it maintains a fully inspected and approved laboratory, which is equipped and staffed to perform most tests for soil, concrete, asphalt, masonry units, aggregates and paving materials. This laboratory is inspected annually by the Construction Materials Engineering Council (CMEC), an accredited FDOT inspection agency.
II. Services Provided by the Tampa Office
The Ardaman Tampa office offers a broad range of professional services, including:
- Geotechnical engineering
- Roofing design and inspection services
- Building Envelope Waterproofing Consultant
- Construction materials testing and inspection
- Hydrogeology and surface water hydrology
- Geoenvironmental sciences
- Mold and asbestos engineering
- Building inspection
- Industrial waste engineering
- Structural rehabilitation engineering
- Forensic Studies of Constructed Facilities
III. Recent Contracts in Tampa
- City of Tampa - Department of Sanitary Sewers, materials testing geotechnical consulting and testing services
- SCS Engineers and Hillsborough County, geotechnical exploration and evaluation of the waste phosphatic clay liner beneath the southeast county landfill
- Pasco County School Board, continuing geotechnical testing contract
- Tampa Port Authority, continuing geotechnical testing contract
- City of Temple Terrace, geotechnical/environmental engineering services
At Ardaman & Associates, Inc. we provide a wide range of engineering services, ranging anywhere from geotechnical engineering to materials testing to threshold inspection. Specifically, our Tampa team has worked on numerous projects in the area including the Lee Roy Selmon Expressway, Shiekra Roller Coaster at Busch Gardens and the Idlewild Baptist Church Complex. The Tampa team also specializes in providing these services outside Florida’s West Coast area, ranging anywhere from bridge reconstruction of I-10 in Pensacola to Cleveland Tennessee where we are currently performing ground penetrating radar (GPR) in a local textile hosiery factory. We are proud of our ability to meet the demands of any project, anywhere and we look forward to serving you.
Address: 3925 Coconut Palm Drive Suite 115 Tampa, FL 33619
Contact: Joseph Amon, P.E.