Full time position working out of Ardaman’s West Palm Beach, FL office. Responsible for field sampling and testing of concrete and soils, and field inspection of miscellaneous construction activities.
• 1-3 years construction materials testing experience preferred
• ACI and/or CTQP certifications preferred
• Nuclear Density Gauge training preferred
• Ability to work weekends and extended hours, when required
• Ability to lift, carry, push, and pull equipment weighing up to 50 lbs
• Travel may be required to work at remote sites in Florida
• Excellent driving record within company standards
• Pass company background checks including drug screen
• Local candidates preferred; no relocation.
To be considered for this position, please complete the job specific questionnaire when applying.
We offer a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental, vision, life, AD&D, short and long-term disability insurance plans, time off with pay, 401(k) with company match, etc.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value workplace diversity. We invite resumes from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities. Tetra Tech is a VEVRAA federal contractor and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions. Ardaman is a Drug Free Workplace.