Full time position working out of Ardaman’s Tallahassee, FL office. Responsible for concrete testing, nuclear density gauge soil density testing, and miscellaneous field and laboratory testing. The starting pay rate is $11 to $15 per hour depending on applicable experience.
• A minimum of one year related engineering and/or or construction experience preferred
• CMT testing experience preferred
• ACI or FDOT certifications preferred
• Nuclear Density Gauge training preferred
• Able to work weekends and extended hours, when required
• Travel may be required to work at remote sites in Florida
• Able to walk up and down slopes and on uneven terrain
• Able to lift and carry equipment weighing up to 50 lbs
• Excellent driving record within company standards
• Pass company background checks including drug screen
We offer a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental, vision, life, AD&D, short and long-term disability insurance plans, time off with pay, and 401(k) with company match.
To be considered for this position, please complete the job specific questionnaire when applying.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value workplace diversity. We invite resumes from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities. Tetra Tech is a VEVRAA federal contactor and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions. Ardaman is a Drug Free Workplace.