Full time position working out of Ardaman’s Fort Myers, FL office. Responsible for field sampling and testing of concrete and soils, and field inspection of miscellaneous construction activities.
• A minimum of one year of construction materials testing experience preferred
• ACI and/or CTQP certifications preferred
• Nuclear Density Gauge training preferred
• Ability to work weekends and extended hours, when required
• Ability to lift, carry, push, and pull equipment weighing up to 50 lbs
• Travel may be required to work at remote sites in Florida
• Excellent driving record within company standards
• Pass company background checks including drug screen
• Local candidates preferred; no relocation
When applying for this position, you must answer the job specific questionnaire.
We offer a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental, vision, life, AD&D, STD, LTD, time off with pay, 401(k) with company match, etc.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value workplace diversity. We invite resumes from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities. Tetra Tech is a VEVRAA federal contractor and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions. Ardaman is a Drug Free Workplace.