A dynamic entry level role in a fast-paced environment with an exposure to several aspects of accounting. This position provides clerical and data entry support to the accounting department. Responsibilities include: data entry into multiple databases and company financial system; compiling, maintaining, and extracting data in Excel spreadsheets; distributing reports; assisting with special projects; etc.
• High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Able to multitask in a fast paced environment with numerous deadlines and changing priorities
• Local candidates only
We offer a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental, vision, life, AD&D, short and long-term disability insurance plans, time off with pay, and 401(k) with company match.
To be considered for this position, please complete the job specific questionnaire when applying.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value workplace diversity. We invite resumes from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities. Tetra Tech is a VEVRAA federal contractor and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions. Ardaman is a Drug Free Workplace.